Thursday, November 29, 2012

AWOL

Oh dear its been too long since i was here, life does get busy especially this time of year although I am not xmas shopping for the first time ever! I have made a few gifts, and have a few more to go :0
In the meantime I have bought more stash and then I had to take something out to make room, so another project is on the way :) its got summery colours of orange and green, which is fresh and bright, not sure what it will be yet! I cant upload another photo as I have apparently used my limit of free space on picassa and need to purchase more, I will see about that! Grrr.
picture supposed to be here ...
The gardenias are in flower and their perfume is so lovely, I wish they lasted longer, if I could bottle the scent for the rest of the year it would be divine!


What have you been up to? I will have to go and read a few of your posts to catch up!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I have read somewhere along the way that if you reduce the size of your pictures (in pixels) you will gain more space -- time consuming but possibly worth it! I don't use Picassa anymore, just store and upload directly from my computer!