Sunday, November 18, 2012

FNSI

I did manage to get one of my cushion covers done, yay ! Hopefully the second one will be done in the next couple of days :) Thanks to Heidi for hosting, where you can see the beautiful projects.



the back has a concealed zipper, which was easy and looks neat :0

I used one of our other cushions to fill it for the photo, 
so it wont have this as its filler as it shows through !

I still have a quilt to bind, more projects planned and the trip away is fast approaching, any recommendations for accommodation in LA would be great ! 

Hope you had a great FNSI :)

6 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

The log cabin sure made a nice pattern for your cushions. Love the scrapy look. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal for FNSI. Look forward to next time.

Noela said...

Love log cabin blocks. I used them to make my first quilt. Your cushion looks great. Hugs....

Jeanette said...

Your cushion cover looks great. Hugs,

Fiona said...

Lovely cushion cover... I like the way you have edged it with some of the fabric... makes the log cabins really stand out....
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello,

great finish on the cushions, they look so comfy.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Kat McNally said...

Gorgeous cushions!
How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
There's a little giveaway too. :-)
Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
Take care,
Kat xxx