Wednesday, October 24, 2012

 The weather is bonkers!


It was so windy yesterday the poor dog was having trouble relieving herself without wearing it! She gave such a look of disdain as her ears flapped about while squatting, and as soon as she was done she raced inside again ! I have given up on trying to keep the leaves out of the pool. Also I'm still paranoid of the brown snake hanging around, they are nasty. On a more positive note a quilt top is in progress of being quilted, I am just finishing off the borders and then its done ! There are piles of precuts on the table waiting patiently for me to finish, lovely aqua, reds and royal blue, some dodgy pink strips which looked ok on the net may have to wait a bit longer!



Birds & Berries Fat Quarter Bundle Lauren & Jessi Jung for Moda FabricsSong Bird Fat Quarter Bundle Carina Gardner for Riley Blake DesignsTrue Vintage Fat Quarter Bundle Robyn Pandolph for RJR Fabrics


I cant wait to do something with them, I have charm squares and jelly rolls, but I would love to have bought these stacks :)  Hope you are having a great week doing what makes you happy :)

2 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I am with you.. I love a FQ stack. So much that I want to look at them all the time and have a hard time cutting into them. lol Happy Sewing! Hope it's less windy soon for your doggy! Boo snakes!

Lynne said...

The weather certainly is strange! After the high winds of yesterday, today is calm!