Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!

So here are the chairs that have been sitting around looking very sad for some time, so  I got handy, stripped them and gave them a fresh lick of paint. I should have taken a photo with the torn seat, it was sooo gross!
The seats are in need of a overhaul, I need to get a heavy duty fabric that can be sat on and withstand a bit of weather. And looks a bit pretty too of course!


Ta Da !



I think they turned out ok ! Now I wonder where the others went to....
Check out the latest at Coastal Charm for the nifty thrifty Tuesday, very inspiring!


Have a great day everyone !

7 comments:

Longvacation said...

They look really nice and fresh.

Lynne said...

Good job!

Marigold Jam said...

Well done. I have some chairs sitting about waiting for me to do that too - perhaps you'd come over and do mine as well?!

Mrs A said...

I'd be over in a flash, shame about the 26hour flight though!

gilly said...

Great job on the chair, and loving that pretty quilt too!

Fleurette said...

Beautiful! job well done:)

Catherine said...

They look lovely. I like your quilt too!