Wednesday, May 11, 2011

surprise! more goodies!

A little parcel arrived today that i have been eargerly awaiting, now i need to organise myself to make the quilt! I seem to be procrastinating more than usual for some reason.

 I love the red, white and blue, very patriotic! Apologies for the poor photo might need new glasses !

 My laptop was away with an unexpected problem concerning the hard drive, except the techie told me it was the wireless card, so i didnt worry about losing data, now im having to think of all the things that i need to recover from the old one!
The weather is divine for a change, i love autumn and winter, they are my favourite time of year, i can wear a jumper for a change! And fluffy slippers that i got for mothers day!

Hope your week is going well, its all down hill to the weekend now!

No comments: