Sunday, May 8, 2011

Living in a time warp!

One week to get organised for the Bloggers Quilt Festival, crap, I am not organised! Amy has kindly featured a few of my quilts on her last post, i am humbled, thank you Amy! Her blog is Amys Creative Side which is full a fabulous quilts and hostess to the Bloggers Quilt Festival.
 I have been at work with no time to spare since our trip,  so today i am going to be hiding with my quilting as i need to try and finish a few projects, start another one for my committment to myras challenge which needs to be finished before the end of the month, and i am waiting for the rest of my fabric order to turn up! Oh and we are going out for Mothers Day lunch, which will be lovely we will be at a beachside restaurant so i hope the weather holds up! Noosa is a beautiful beach, we are very blessed

Noosa Beach

Hope you all have a fabulous mothers day where ever you are, xx

No comments: