Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Halelueja its raining

After 6 months of drought its finally raining! Our paddocks were as dry as a desert, but now thankfully are turning green again, our water tank is full and the pool overflowing! The weather is cool and pleasant for a change, I envy all those in the northern hemisphere, how I would love to frolic in your snow ! We have such a short winter season, its not fair, and as for snow we have to travel nearly 2,000 km to the alps which are beautiful but such a long way. Today is the perfect day to be starting another project so that is exactly what I am going to do, a scrapbook calendar sort of seasonal/ travel theme, I will post photos as I go, hopefully I will get it done before the end of the year! I found some inspiration on the web, and another blogger in the UK who is very creative, isnt the net amazing? Who would have thought we would have such a global network to link us all together. It never ceases to amaze me, but now i need to get going get scrappin'.

2 comments:

dandelion dreamer said...

it was lovely to find your comment on my blog and it has been fun visiting you. I shall enjoy seeing your scrapbooking too. Frosty here today, snow forecast.Have a creative years in 2010!

Organic Meatbag said...

You can have all of the snow that's falling here right now...hehehehe!