Thursday, April 22, 2010

I had a hiatus for a while as there was just not enough time to sit and catch up with the rest of the blog world, it looks as if this is not uncommon, except if it is a source of income like a few of the big names out there.
I am in the process of quilting my quilt only a few little rows to go, then just to do the binding and its done, yippee! 

I just completed my advanced cardiac life support, phew, glad thats over. I think most of us were in a state of ST(palpitations for the non medical) while we had to do the team leader role, which is not too hard as we normally do these things automatically, but when we had to think about it we got a bit stressed and that we had to pass an assessment, and had numerous scenarios to deal with, but we all got through no probs, and now are back into SR (normal heart rate) aahhh.


 I found this mug on the net, unfortunately its too fuzzy but it reads

move towards the light
keep going
keep going
and for the non medical that is a fatal rhythm strip!

I love this but its a tad expensive for a mug $36 au so may have to think about it!

thats all for now folks

No comments: